Dear Byrdsmiles community,
We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming visit!
Life looks a little different these days, and we will too, but please know that there are smiles under those masks!
Please be sure to read the information below carefully.
In addition to complying with OSHA guidelines for infection control, we are adding the following additional protocols to enhance our efforts to keep everyone safe. Please see the information below regarding your upcoming appointment:
Preparing for your visit
- Health Questionnaire: Please fill out the health questionnaire before coming to your visit to ensure we can honor your appointment.
- The link can also be found on our website.
- Before coming to the office: Please brush and floss at home. Be sure to bring in any unworn aligners with you to your visit. Please also be sure to bring your retainer/removable appliance with you.
- Curbside waiting room: TEXT 202.686.2108 UPON ARRIVAL. Our waiting area remains closed for now. Please wait in your parked vehicle until we're ready to see you. We kindly ask that only the patient enters the office. We welcome any family members to oversee appointments through our clinical windows should they desire. A team member will provide an update at the end of the visit along with the next appointment date and time.
- Face covering: We ask that all patients wear a face mask while in the office.
- Appointment Time: Please be mindful of your appointment time. We have carefully curated a schedule to reflect our new policies while practicing safe social distance.
- Screening Process: We will provide hand sanitizer upon entering the office, followed by a temperature check and a peroxyl mouth rinse. One of our amazing team members will greet the patient at the front door and begin the screening process.
- Feeling sick? If you or anyone else in your household are not feeling well, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text our office at 202.686.2108.
Thank you all for your patience and kindness during this time. We cannot wait to see your smiling faces and get you back on track.
See you soon!
Drs. Talley, Clark and Byrdsmiles team